AnnaBelle_Germany
FemaleHey everyone, phew, that's done! I finally mustered up the courage to register here. Now I'll have a look around, then I'll share more about myself. See you soon! Well, signing up was quick enough, but I suppose it’s time I shared a bit more about myself. I know you’re curious. The trouble is, I don’t know what interests you—what exactly you want to know about me. It feels a bit like baring my soul. I realize this isn’t a dating site. But perhaps there is someone out there—a woman, possibly—who shares the same or at least very similar preferences to mine.
-
Commented on Lezdom Spanking Over The Knee
"Ah, lovely Mei Mara. Made for a good thrashing. It’s brilliant how she carries herself."
2 weeks ago -
Commented on Spanked Asian - Mei Mara
"Ah, lovely Mei Mara. Simply made for a good thrashing. It’s brilliant how she carries herself."
2 weeks ago -
Commented on Alani Pi dominated by Elise Graves
"Don't you also dream of enjoying the scent of Alani's wet pussy?"
1 month ago -
Commented on Ryanne Gord
"Ah yes, Gord and his devious inventions. I just love it. And by the way, Ryanne is a real sweetheart."
1 month ago -
Commented on Getting to Cum Together
"Reminds me a lot of a Canned Heat song: "Together we stand, divided we fall Come on now people, let's get on the ball and work together Come on, come on, let's work together, now, now people Because together we will stand Every boy, girl, woman and man" Just kidding—those two are simply aweso"
1 month ago -
Uploaded a new video
A naughty lady boldly shows off her assets to the public on the balcony1 month ago -
Commented on Butt Fuck Ride
"An interesting ride through the garden. It’s just a shame the quality is so poor."
1 month ago -
Commented on Rain DeGrey gets Destroyed with Extreme Torment an...
"Rain, one of my biggest idols, I love her."
1 month ago